Wednesday 30 December 2015

Christmas Break

Hi all,

I hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas break and getting some well deserved rest.

2016 is nearly here and now is the time when everyone starts to make New Year's Resolutions...
I have decided that this year instead of writing a list of resolutions I am going to write a Bucket List for 2016 all the things I would like to do in 2016, which perhaps I haven't done before or I just haven't done much of it before:
  1. Try something new
  2. Go to a place I have never been before
  3. Try a food I have never eaten before
  4. Go a whole day without using any technology
  5. Fundraise for charities
  6. Get students more involved with activities within college
2016 could be your year what things can you think of that maybe you could try or just do more of this year? Comment below with your 2016 Bucket List ideas

Also I am intrigued to hear what types of cross college activities you would like to see in the new year, as I am eager to get back to the college and plan some more exciting events! If you could comment below any ideas you have that would be massively appreciated or come and see me when we're back on 4th January I am based in Student Services.

I wish you all a Happy New Year and I hope that 2016 brings you all the luck and happiness and everything you wish for :)

"A New Year is on the way and the possibilities are endless"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment