Friday 20 November 2015

Celebration of Achievement 2015


Last night saw 40 students from across college be presented with some amazing awards to reward them for their outstanding achievements during 2014/15. It was my first time at an awards evening like this and all I can say was it was amazing from start to finish.

The reception was beautiful and everyone was made to feel so welcome. The food that followed looked like a 5* restaurant and to say that our students had spent hours creating such delicacies is immense. I could never cook like that in a million years – so I would like to say a massive well done to the Hospitality and Catering students who spent their time preparing such a delicious feast.

Everyone there thoroughly enjoyed their evening and it was so nice to be able to sit back and watch students be rewarded for such excellent work. I was amazed at the achievements of all the students and I even cried a few times (as Mark would say I was totes emotional).

Well done to the 40 students who received awards you all deserved it so much and you should be so proud of everything you have achieved because I know all staff here at the college are!


“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them” Walt Disney  


Student of the Year : Angela Leonard

No comments:

Post a Comment